We offer a full and extensive residential sales service ensuring you obtain the best possible price when you sell your property. We pride ourselves on the quality of service provided and our successful sales record speaks for itself. Most of our business is generated through client recommendations and we are dedicated to provide our clients with the customer care they deserve.
Our Residential sales package includes:
- Free realistic market appraisal
- Free professional marketing advice
- Free attractive printed sales brochures
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificate & Professional computerized floor plans Free eye catching and distinctive signboard
- FREE 2D & 3D floorplans
- Free display on www.rightmove.co.uk the country’s largest and most viewed property website
- Free display on Zoopla.com, www.primelocation.com and many other property websites
- Free accompanied viewing service (if required)
- FREE virtual tour
- 24/7 access to reports on the internet activity of your property via login through our system
- Regular contact calls from our professional and friendly staff
- Extremely competitive fees
- FREE 360 degree photography
- NO SALE - NO FEE
Grimwood Estates have become known for finding landlords the ‘right’ tenant first time.
With our comprehensive checks and application procedure no stone is left unturned. We are proud of the quality tenants we have sourced our clients over the years.
Our Tenant Find and Let packages includes:
- Take full note of your wishes with respect to your let.
- Provide you with assistance and professional advice on protecting your property and rental income.
- Provide an Energy Performance Certificate where requested.
- Access our extensive database to find you a tenant.
- Place your property details on Grimwoodestates.co.uk along with a whole host of other sites including rightmove.co.uk, finds property.com and many more.
- Implement advertising of your property through local media, board erection and direct mailing.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings providing you with meaningful feedback from each visit.
- Once a suitable tenant is found we'll carry out credit and status checks.
- You're kept posted of our progress throughout all processes.
- Gain your approval of the tenant and consent to proceed.
- Draw up and agree the Tenancy Agreement along with the addition of any special conditions
- Provide information on insurances.
- Arrange a professional deep clean of your property.
- Collect all monies in advance of the onset of the tenancy.
- Lodge the Deposit with The Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Forward your monies by electronic transfer to your nominated bank account, along with a statement of account and copies of all related documentation.
Our Full Professional Management package includes all of the above, and
- Issue advance legal notices.
- Carry out periodic property visits and issue you with a follow up report.
- Ensure any maintenance problems are dealt with swiftly with close regard to your instructions, using reputable tradesman.
- Payment for repairs and liabilities from monthly rental income.
- Deal with any dilapidations in a timely and professional manner, keeping you appraised at all times.
- 24 hour emergency telephone number for tenants and landlords
Guide to Lettings Fees
In order to apply for any lettings properties through Grimwood Estates, you will have to pay an administration fee. This consists of (figures include VAT):
- £50.00 A single person Referencing Fee payable to cover the cost of credit references, move in costs and associated administration costs.
- £25.00 Any additional person Referencing Fee payable to cover the cost of credit references, move in costs and associated administration costs.
- If a guarantor is included within your initial application, there will be no charge, should a guarantor be needed after the initial application a charge of £50.00 will be applicable to cover the additional costs of credit references.
- £150.00 holding fee per property, this is commitment from the tenant to the property applied for – this will be used towards the first month’s rent.
On finding a suitable property all tenants over the age of 21 years are required to be referenced and credit checked through our designated reference company. Throughout the tenancy there are other costs that must be covered on top of the rent. These might include:
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone).
- Council Tax.
- Television licence.
- Installation of cable/satellite.
- Insurance (for your personal and own contents).
- Garden maintenance.
At the end of the tenancy the below costs may be applicable:
- Professional cleaning of the property.
- Extension and renewal documentation fee.
Tenant finder and set up fee - 50 % of a standard month’s rent subject to the minimum of £240 Inc. VAT.
Fully managed service - 10 % of a standard month’s rent subject to the minimum of £60.00 Inc. VAT.